My husband and I recently closed on the sale of our home in Doubletree Canyon in Phoenix. We were represented by the most amazing company, ROI Properties, Inc., and specifically their superstar, Lara Chubaty. Lara did not just take calls, attend showings, update us occasionally, she far outweighed some of the best agents in the area by doing the following on a very consistent basis:
- Sent out e-mail blasts to agents weekly;
- Made follow-up calls to all showings within 24 hours of showing;
- Gave us feedback on showings immediately after showing and then after she followed up with other agent;
- Held open houses at least once almost every weekend. I encouraged her several times to take a weekend off, but she continued to make the house available as much as she possibly could;
- Conducted research of all competition on a regular basis to further understand our position in the market;
- Moved furniture & helped stage when we felt something needed changing;
- Reached out to other agents representing homes in the neighborhood to collaborate in the interest and traffic in the neighborhood;
- Was very honest with us regarding her interpretation of buyers’ reactions to the house.
I could go on and on. Lara is one of the hardest working real estate agents I have ever known. This is the third house we have sold and have never had such excellent representation. I cannot recommend her enough. She is truly a superstar in her business and deserves the success she attains.